With Black Friday past us, it’s time to focus on great Cyber Monday deals. It also means it’s time to shop at REI, whose Cyber Week sale lasts through Sunday, December 8. The best deals at REI save you up to 50% off of retail prices, although there’s an extensive list of gear that’s at least 25-30% off as well.
There are also some tremendous one-day-only deals to be had, which we’ve listed our favorites below. Act quickly though, as we’ve seen one great deal already sell out in the early hours of Cyber Monday, and a lot of these other deals are going fast.
To help you plan out your last-minute Cyber Monday shopping, we’re sharing below what we think are the best deals. Keep in mind that companies love to make deals this time of year seem urgent — and many deals might actually be holdovers from prior sales and not as good of a deal as you think. We’ve tried to avoid those when possible.
If you don’t mind buying last year’s models, you might also be interested in another Cyber Week promotion: get an additional 25% off one item at REI Outlet with coupon code ‘CYBERDEAL19.’
Best Cyber Monday REI deals
Of the Cyber Week deals this year, here are the best deals we’ve uncovered so far. We’re sure to add a few to this list on Cyber Monday itself. We don’t expect any future sales before Christmas that will have prices that are this good.
- 51% off REI Co-op Wallace Lake Flannel Pants for Women and Men
- 40% off Gregory Nano H20 Hydration Packs
- Columbia Men’s Cushman Crest Interchange 3-in-1 Jacket — $187 (save $63)
- Columbia Women’s Emerald Lake II Interchange 3-in-1 Jacket — $187 (save $63)
Best One-Day Cyber Monday Deals – Just a few hours left!
- Nikon Prostaff 3S 10×42 Binoculars – $90 (save $40)
- Five Ten Quantum Climbing Shoes for Men – $80 (save $105)
- REI Co-op Ruckpack 65L Packs for Women & Men – $95 (Save $94)
What are the best REI Cyber Week deals?
Of the deals we’re seeing, there are a few that stand out to us. We’re big fans of the Columbia coats we shared with you above: the Cushman Crest for men and the Emerald Lake II for women. Both are 3-in-1 coats, which have an outer and inner liner that can be either be worn separately or together, making it an extremely versatile jacket. It also is well-reviewed and one of Columbia’s bestselling styles year in and year out.
We’d also recommend you take advantage of REI’s deals on selected men’s The North Face clothing. While 25% doesn’t sound like a significant discount, it is for The North Face, which isn’t on sale all that often.
We’d recommend you use the REI Outlet promo code we shared to save 25% on some ski and snowboarding gear: while no skis or snowboards are available, there’s a ton of accessories and clothing, and you’ll save quite a bit over retail with that extra discount. Just remember, it’s only valid on one item, so if you’re buying multiple items from the outlet, it might be a smart move to purchase the most expensive item separately so that you’re guaranteed the discount applies to the most expensive item.
We’re sure that we’ll find some new deals in REI stores during the week, so keep checking back.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- No shipping needed: These last-minute gift ideas for Father’s Day deliver instantly
- Best Black Friday iPhone deals 2020: What to expect
- Fitbit, Garmin, and Suunto fitness trackers on sale ahead of Father’s Day
- The 5 best tech deals in the REI Anniversary Sale
- REI Anniversary Sale: Save on bicycles, smartwatches, tents, and more