Make sure to check out our full Lytro Camera review.
Lytro’s barely made its debut and already the first light field consumer device has taken the camera world by storm. It’s focus-and-refocus technology has blown photographers away, and rightly so.
Of course the skeptics are many: it’s an untraditional product in an unknown form–and it’s introducing an entirely new file format. But from everything we’ve heard, it all clicks once you actually get your hands on the camera.
And today we did. In a walk-through at the Wynn hotel in Las Vegas at CES, Lytro gave us some one-on-one time with the new tube-shaped camera. Check out our photo gallery to see it all in action.
- Meet the Lytro Immerge 2.0, a 95-lens VR camera that could soon shoot in 10K
- Prototype Insta360 light field camera lets viewers move through the scene
- Awesome tech you can’t buy yet: Folding helmets and emojis for your car
- The Streety app pools neighbors’ cameras to keep an eye on the whole block
- Missed Black Friday? The sales don’t end just yet