Check out our review of the Samsung WB150F SMART camera.
Part of the WB series of SMART cameras unveiled today at the 2012 Consumer Electronics Show. The WB150F will function much the same as the other SMART series cameras Samsung is touting.
Samsung is making sharing photos and uploading to the web a breeze thanks to the WB150F’s Wi-Fi capability. Users can share their favorite pics to websites such as Photobucket and Facebook, giving family and friends a visual diary of your latest adventures. Additionally the camera can connect to other smart devices such as laptops, smartphones, and tablets with Wi-Fi Direct. The 150F is even capable of saving pictures wirelessly via Samsung AllPlay and Microsoft SkyDrive Cloud services — making Samsung’s new cameras the first to utilize Cloud technology natively.
Further details aren’t available just yet, but as Samsung gears up to release its new cameras, expect more details to roll out.
- Here’s everything Amazon and its partners announced for Alexa at CES
- Your home is your castle – protect it with the SimCam A.I. security camera
- What is Wi-Fi 6? Here’s everything you need to know
- Qualcomm’s new chip brings A.I. smarts (and 5G!) to 2019 flagship Android phones
- Samsung beefs up just about everything in its Galaxy S10 smartphone range