Check out our review of the Samsung WB150F SMART camera.
Part of the WB series of SMART cameras unveiled today at the 2012 Consumer Electronics Show. The WB150F will function much the same as the other SMART series cameras Samsung is touting.
Samsung is making sharing photos and uploading to the web a breeze thanks to the WB150F’s Wi-Fi capability. Users can share their favorite pics to websites such as Photobucket and Facebook, giving family and friends a visual diary of your latest adventures. Additionally the camera can connect to other smart devices such as laptops, smartphones, and tablets with Wi-Fi Direct. The 150F is even capable of saving pictures wirelessly via Samsung AllPlay and Microsoft SkyDrive Cloud services — making Samsung’s new cameras the first to utilize Cloud technology natively.
Further details aren’t available just yet, but as Samsung gears up to release its new cameras, expect more details to roll out.
- Qualcomm’s new chip brings A.I. smarts (and 5G!) to 2019 flagship Android phones
- Netgear Orbi Voice review
- Arlo ups the ante with Ultra, a flagship 4K wireless security camera
- Sengled wants to improve the smart home experience with new light bulbs, more
- Swann tackles crime prevention with two new security cameras