Rather than relying on special software and complex photo-sharing accounts, Kodak’s new Pulse digital photo frame can receive photos through simple e-mail. After connecting it to Wi-Fi and sharing the address, friends and family can fire off new photos to your frame the same way they might ordinarily share them.
- How to turn off Live Photos on an iPhone
- How to use the Nokia 9 PureView’s camera to step up your photography game
- Facebook is shutting down its Moments photo app because nobody knew it existed
- Illuminate the dark: Pixel 3’s Night Sight vs. Mate 20 Pro’s Night Mode
- Yongnuo’s 4G smart mirrorless camera could cost under $500