With 3D Touch, Flickr is making it easier to navigate through photos. In the Flickr camera roll, pressing a photo brings up a preview. You can then move your finger around other photos to quickly preview them. A harder press takes you to the photo.
You can also activate Quick Actions from the Flickr app icon. Pressing it brings a menu for uploading a photo, going to your feed or notifications, or making a search.
Flickr’s iOS 9 app now works with Spotlight search. You can find albums, groups, or recently viewed photos through iOS 9’s search function, without opening the Flickr app.
Finally, there’s support for universal links. When you send or receive a Flickr URL, it will direct you to the Flickr app, instead of opening in Safari. Flickr says this provides a better viewing experience.
The app is available now for download or update via the iTunes App Store.
- Become a master caster with these Google Chromecast tips and tricks
- Common iOS 13 problems and how to fix them (iOS 13.7 update)
- How to delete and recover photos from your iPhone
- MacOS Catalina has arrived. Here are the 5 best features
- How to disable 3D and Haptic Touch in iOS 13