While we were given a thorough introduction to the camera in all its hybrid viewfinder glory, pricing and release dates were still a little iffy. Today, Fujifilm has announced that the latest addition to its X-series will cost $1,700 (body only) and be available at the end of February.
Fujifilm also launched three new lenses to accompany the X-Pro 1: An 18mm F/2.0 lens, a 35mm F/1.4, and a 60mm F/2.4. The 60mm lens will cost $650, and the other two are $600 each.
So you’re looking at $2,000+ camera if you want to grab some glass. It’s spendy, but not entirely surprising given how much the rest of the X-series cost at launch – and it could very well mean the X100 and X10 are nearing price drops. Check out our X-Pro 1 photo gallery to remind yourself why it might deserves so much of your hard-earned cash.
- This GoPro Hero 10 bundle is $100 off at Best Buy today
- The 5 best new GoPro Hero 10 Black features I love to use
- Fujifilm X-T4 vs. Fujifilm X-Pro3: A difference in form and function
- The best point-and-shoot cameras
- The Find X3 Pro has a 60x zoom ‘microscope’ camera, and it’s so much fun