- At US$399 manufacturer’s suggested retail price, the Kodak EasyShare DX4530 zoom digital camera is one of the most affordable 5-megapixel cameras on the market.
- Designed for digital newcomers, the Kodak EasyShare CX6230 zoom digital camera (US$199 MSRP) is one of the simplest to use point-and-shoot, fully automatic zoom digital cameras.
- The new Kodak EasyShare printer dock 4000 (US$199 MSRP) designed to work with the EasyShare DX4530 digital camera and other EasyShare CX/DX 3000- and 4000-series cameras produces durable, borderless 4 x 6-inch Kodak prints in as little as 90 seconds with or without a computer.
“By making the 5 megapixel, EasyShare DX4530 camera available at an affordable price, Kodak continues to provide the blend of high performance and value that people have come to expect from the EasyShare system,” said Rowan Lawson, director of worldwide product marketing for Kodak’s Digital & Applied Imaging operation.
Kodak EasyShare DX4530 zoom digital camera
The Kodak EasyShare DX4530 zoom digital camera will be available worldwide beginning this month. It features 5 megapixel resolution with unsurpassed image quality, resulting in crisp, sharp prints at sizes up to 20 x 30 inches, as well as a 3X optical Kodak Retinar all-glass aspherical lens, 3.3X advanced digital zoom and KodakColor Science technology all with effortless operation. A press of the DX4530 camera’s red-jeweled “Share” button allows a person to immediately select printing, e-mailing, and mark as favorite options for each picture, and on-camera sharing is made simple with a bright, 1.8-inch indoor/outdoor LCD screen. The DX4530 comes with 32 MB of internal memory plus a MultiMediaCard/SD Card expansion slot to permit additional picture taking or extended digital video recording.
Kodak EasyShare printer dock 4000
The Kodak EasyShare printer dock 4000 is a simple way for owners of the DX4530 and other EasyShare CX/DX 4000 and 3000-series digital cameras to get durable, 4 x 6-inch Kodak pictures with or without a computer. Similar to the award-winning EasyShare printer dock 6000, the printer dock 4000 triples the functionality of a common photo printer. It combines all the benefits of an EasyShare dock quick battery recharging and one-touch picture transfer with high quality thermal printing. The application of an exclusive XtraLife laminate coating makes the photos durable and water resistant. People simply use the on-camera share/print option to easily select which images to print, dock the camera, then with the touch of a button, get their Kodak photos in as little as 90 seconds. The printer dock 4000 will be available beginning this month.
Kodak EasyShare CX6230 zoom digital camera
The EasyShare CX6230 zoom digital camera is ideal for digital newcomers who want to take pictures that can be made into crisp, sharp prints up to 8 x 10 inches. The point-and-shoot CX6230 provides 2 megapixel resolution, a 3X optical Kodak Retinar aspheric all-glass zoom lens, 3.3X continuous digital zoom, and eight easily accessed picture modes such as night, landscape, close-up, black and white, and sepia. The camera also captures 30-second digital video clips with audio, and incorporates the popular sharing features common across EasyShare products. It will be available beginning in September 2003.
Kodak EasyShare software and docks
EasyShare CX6230 camera owners can quickly transfer their digital pictures to a connected computer with just one touch using the optional Kodak EasyShare camera dock 6000 (US$79.95 MSRP). It also rapidly charges compatible camera batteries in less than three hours. People can also receive all the benefits of a dock, plus water-resistant Kodak 4 x 6-inch pictures in as little as 90 seconds, when using the Kodak EasyShare printer dock 6000 (US$199.95 MSRP). Both docks are compatible with all CX/DX6000 and LS600-series Kodak EasyShare digital cameras, and are available immediately.
The EasyShare DX4530 camera works with the new printer dock 4000 as well as the EasyShare camera docks I and II (US$79.95 MSRP) for one-touch picture transfer and battery recharging.
Like the entire range of EasyShare cameras, the newly introduced cameras include Kodak EasyShare software for Windows and Macintosh systems, providing quick, effortless digital picture transfer, organization, editing, e-mailing, sharing and printing. The software’s exclusive One Touch to Better Pictures feature
- New Kodak-branded instant digital cameras are designed for nostalgia
- These are the sci-fi inspired digital binoculars you didn’t know you wanted
- The best digital cameras for 2019
- Picture this: The Aura packs thousands of photos in a single frame (for a price)
- Huawei could soon take on Google and Amazon with a new digital assistant