Nobody likes to get photobombed, especially when it’s a special moment like this newlywed couple smooching in the middle of Times Square in New York City to celebrate their special day. You could say, serves them right for taking the photo in one of the world’s busiest intersections. But photographer Sascha Reinking saw the upside when he noticed the photobomber is Scrubs/Garden State actor Zach Braff. Braff confirmed it was him when he retweeted the photo, saying it’s one of his best photobombs ever (which means he probably does this a lot).
— Sascha Reinking (@saschareinking) November 22, 2013
So, instead of tossing the image into the “delete” pile, Braff may have given the couple their best photo. Before you curse the photobomber in your images next time, make sure it isn’t Braff or someone famous.
This is one of my best photobombs ever: pic.twitter.com/LZS0TZE3JS
— Zach Braff (@zachbraff) November 22, 2013
(Image via Sascha Reinking)
- 11 best pre-flight safety videos worth switching your iPad off for
- How a blockchain-based digital photo notary is fighting fraud and fake news
- The best wedding photography tips for capturing the big day
- Here’s everything we know about the OnePlus 6 smartphone so far
- One of Nat Geo’s first female photographers captured stories others ignored