From Nikon’s press release:
The Nikon Coolpix 5200 and 4200 pack power, flexibility and portability into one beautiful and easy-to-use design. These latest additions to the award-winning Nikon Coolpix (http://www.nikoncoolpix.com) line of consumer products offer ultra-fast operation and a brand new digital “bag of tricks,” sporting new and enhanced features like fixing red-eye right in the camera, enjoying built-in memory to store extra photos and having the full range of Nikon’s Scene Modes at your fingertips, to help every shooter take masterful shots on the go or on the job.
“The Nikon Coolpix 5200 and 4200 come at a great time when consumers are beginning to look for more power packed into a smaller package,” said Jerry Grossman, vice president of marketing, Nikon Inc. “The Coolpix 5200 is the perfect travel companion, powerful enough to take on vacation yet small enough to pocket. The Coolpix 4200 provides enough versatility to stowaway in a briefcase or shoulder the burden for small business applications. Any way you use them, these newest additions to the Coolpix line are well-suited to go anywhere and easily take great pictures.”
- Tim Cook lays out Apple’s well-funded near-future in the U.S.
- Bezel-less Vivo V9 has seen a million faces to help you take the perfect selfie
- Canon EOS Rebel T6i review
- Hasselblad’s H6D-400c MS camera costs $48K and captures 400MP photos
- Photo FOMO: VSCO gets advanced color edits, Samyang’s 50mm for 50 MP