Quote from the review:
“I have worked my way through the ranks of digital cameras over the last four years. I started with a tiny Fuji MX1300 1.2MP with NO features whatsoever, I soon tired of that and upgraded to an Olympus C40z which was great; it did so much more and I even shot my son’s wedding photos with it – everyone was happy.
Then I got the MuchBiggerMegaPixel bug and upgraded to a Fuji s602Pro, this nearly satisfied my cravings as a photographer but there were things (actually, as an astronomer) that I still couldn’t do, like long exposures. So, a penny saving exercise and several eBay sales of junk later and I now own, not only the Nikon D70 with the superb 18-70mm DX lens, but also the 70-300mm G lens! “
- How to use Google Lens to identify objects on your Pixel smartphone
- Warriors coach tweeted message he meant to send privately, and blames iPhone X
- Navdy head-up display review
- I spend 8 hours a day on Amazon — my personal wish list may give you some ideas
- Skiers can lose the rims with Smith’s new magnetic, interchangeable snow goggles