PENTAX today announced they’d expanded their line of Optio WPi waterproof digital cameras to include new red and blue colors in addition to the existing silver model. These new cameras are available now for $349.95.
PENTAXâ€s Optio WPi digital cameras, said the company, have a six megapixel CCD sensor packed into a slim design which can take pictures up to five feet underwater. Other features of this product line include a 3x zoom lens, 2â€ LCD monitor, 9-point autofocus, 0.6 second start-up time and a photo undelete function.
“This Optio series is more than just waterproof,” said Ned Bunnell, director of marketing, PENTAX Imaging Company. â€œThese cameras are lifeproof and able to go anywhere there is likely to be a photo opportunity.â€
- The $277 gadget that turns old film cameras into digital shooters is back
- Photo FOMO: Faster memory cards, color-neutral filters, and ‘Adventury’ bags
- Can the DSLR reinvent itself to thrive in a mirrorless world?
- Pentax K-1 Mark II uses AI to help you get the perfect shot
- Say goodbye to cold, wet hands and feet with the Showers Pass Crosspoint line