Samsung has released two new digital cameras, adding to its point and shoot lineup. Both digicams will appeal to entry-level photographers and while they don’t offer any new technological innovations, both are capable handhelds that won’t break the bank. Despite no lack of built-in features, the PL20 (above) and ES80 (at right) are simple machines that don’t require a learning curve. Here’s a quick break down of what you can expect from the two new cameras.
So what are the major differences? The PL20 has an in-camera help guide as well as an updated, more fully-featured version of Samsung’s Smart Auto settings as well a rechargeable battery and HD recording capabilities.
- Galaxy S10? Foldable phone? What to expect from Samsung’s Unpacked on Feb. 20
- Ditch the notch. Why Honor thinks the ‘punch hole’ is the better solution
- Samsung Galaxy S10 to launch February 20: Here’s everything we know
- Samsung Notebook 9 Pen is back with new design, internals and S Pen
- Samsung foldable phone: Everything we know so far