Amazon Store run by robots: Amazon already has one of their “Go” grocery stores open as a trial. It looks like the stores could soon be coming to a location near you and the employees will largely be robots. Will the robots bag the groceries for you?
Each week, we gather a round table of tech experts from the Digital Trends staff, along with the occasional celebrity guest, to discuss all things tech. Topics range from the big tech stories of the week to predicting the future, all while maintaining a somewhat civil decorum.
At 2:45 pm Pacific we answer your questions live.
Please subscribe and share Trends with Benefits and send in your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We also broadcast the show live on YouTube every Thursday at 2:30 p.m. Pacific.
- The best podcasts of 2020
- Here’s how to listen to podcasts on Android and iOS
- Walmart+ vs. Amazon Prime: What’s the difference?
- Lowe’s Labor Day sale 2020: The 5 best smart home deals
- The best iPhone apps (September 2020)