The long awaited VR headset from Oculus is finally on its way. After a handful of development kit iterations, Oculus this week unveiled the consumer edition of the Rift, available in early 2016. It boasts a fabric exterior, redesigned sensor and tracking system, and will include an Xbox One controller.
Apple’s WWDC 2015 is in the rear view mirror, and there were nearly no surprises. Apple Music is a step forward, but it doesn’t live up to the status of past ‘One more thing’ announcements. Does this mean Apple isn’t innovating the way they used to, or are they saving the goods for this fall?
This homemade laser shotgun is insane, and it comes with the disclaimer “Do not point at satellites.” Enough said.
After landing on the Moon nearly a half century ago, the list of galactic milestones has grown. Now Pornhub wants to film a porn in space. The plot of a spaceship repairman stopping by in the middle of the day might be a stretch.
- We finally know when Apple will show off its latest software innovations at WWDC
- Entry-level MacBooks may make an appearance in June at WWDC 2018
- Oculus Rift re-enters virtual space after bad software caused a global blackout
- Simulate a simian in ‘Crisis on the Planet of the Apes’ VR game this April
- From horror fests to shoot-’em-ups, here are the 20 best Oculus Rift games