The new iPhone(s): A couple of new reports are speculating that the new iPhone may not actually be delayed in it’s release, even though it will have some pretty outstanding technical advancements. Plus, there will potentially be 4 Apple phones announced this year alone!
Artificial Intelligence everywhere: From the newest developments with Amazon’s Alexa, to MIT studies allowing Robots to teach each other, AI is starting to be used everywhere. Now a team of Swedish scientists believe that AI can learn the language of dolphins and possibly speak to them by 2021!
Each week, we gather a round table of tech experts from the Digital Trends staff, along with the occasional celebrity guest, to discuss all things tech. Topics range from the big tech stories of the week to predicting the future, all while maintaining a somewhat civil decorum.
Throughout the show we answer your questions live.
Please subscribe and share Trends with Benefits and send in your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We also broadcast the show live on YouTube every Thursday at 2:30 p.m. Pacific.
- The best podcasts of 2021
- CES 2021 day one highlights: New TVs, Wi-Fi 6e, and lots of crazy concepts
- Intel CES 2021 highlights: New laptop processors, desktop CPUs, and more
- The best music apps for iOS and Android
- A deep dive into the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888’s photo-processing tech