Will project Scorpio revolutionize gaming? Microsoft has been fairly secretive about it’s upcoming console release, with even the name being subject to change. However, they’ve finally revealed some of the specs for the new system and with 4K gaming, it sounds pretty incredible!
Ready to go all-in on Xfinity? Comcast has announced that soon it’s current customers will be able to sign-up for Xfinity Mobile. At $65 per month, using Verizon’s cell towers, but pushing you towards WiFi, would you be willing to make the switch?
Each week, we gather a round table of tech experts from the Digital Trends staff, along with the occasional celebrity guest, to discuss all things tech. Topics range from the big tech stories of the week to predicting the future, all while maintaining a somewhat civil decorum.
At 2:45 pm Pacific we answer your questions live.
Please subscribe and share Trends with Benefits and send in your questions to email@example.com. We also broadcast the show live on YouTube every Thursday at 2:30 p.m. Pacific.
- Xfinity talks about its surprising smart home announcements at CES 2018
- Trends with Benefits podcast
- Comcast Xfinity: Everything you need to know about cable’s biggest player
- Comcast Xfinity Home adds new voice commands just in time for the Super Bowl
- Comcast just gave 15 million Xfinity customers a smart-home surprise