Six percent of Americans say they want to own an Apple Watch, but based on all the aspiring owners we’ve encountered, they’re still trying to figure out why.
Dan wants to skip the wearables phase and go straight to bio implants, but the implications of always-recording tech in your body are almost too much for a conspiracy theorist to bear.
The ultimate accessory for VR goggles might be a fine glass of Scotch.
No matter how skeptical you are of robots, you’re going to want a robot chef. Just watch the thing with knives.
This week’s Trends with Benefits includes Digital Trends’s CTO Dan Gaul, managing editor Nick Mokey, host Greg Nibler, and special guest Cator Sparks of The Manual.
- Hexbot is a modular robot arm that does everything from drawing to playing chess
- Collapsing ‘robot’ could save you a parking space on Black Friday
- First down. Field goal. What? New Alexa skill decodes football jargon for newbies
- How to change your language in Google Chrome
- How to create disposable email addresses