Over 500 million accounts were hacked by Russian spies and their accomplices. While this is a huge number, does it really effect you personally? Are you concerned about safety, or had you long ago abandoned your Yahoo account except for Fantasy Sports?
Each week, we gather a round table of tech experts from the Digital Trends staff, along with the occasional celebrity guest, to discuss all things tech. Topics range from the big tech stories of the week to predicting the future, all while maintaining a somewhat civil decorum.
At 2:45 pm Pacific we answer your questions live.
Please subscribe and share Trends with Benefits and send in your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We also broadcast the show live on YouTube every Thursday at 2:30 p.m. Pacific.
- Trends with Benefits: Google plans to run your home; would you sky-dive from a drone?
- Trends with Benefits: The latest Wikileaks revelations and Airbus wants to change your commute
- Trends with Benefits: Is the Nintendo Switch worth the hype & how to buy a pizza with your shoe
- Trends with Benefits: Oculus Touch, self-lacing shoes, Google runs your life
- Trends with Benefits: Controlling trolls, Yahoo’s pwned, Apple wants a car company