15 Category Winners Take Home Coveted Cyber Stag Award
LAS VEGAS, NV – January 7, 2016 – Leading consumer technology publisher Digital Trends today unveiled the winners of the 4th Annual Top Tech of CES Awards in celebration of innovative products showcased during the 2016 CES technology show currently underway in Las Vegas. Digital Trends, an official media partner for the Consumer Technology Association (CTA), presented the Cyber Stag, a custom 3D-printed stag trophy, to 15 state-of-the-art tech products and one overall “Best of Show” award was presented to General Motors for the new long-range, plug-in, all-electric 2017 Chevrolet Bolt EV.
Digital Trends editors canvassed CES and judged products for innovation, practical real-world use, and design aesthetic. In addition to Best of Show, 14 awards were handed out today in individual product categories listed below. In recognition of its recently launched Spanish-language site, DT Español, Gowin – an audio products company based in Mexico – walked away with the Latin Innovation Award, presented to the most innovative company with Latin heritage. Information on all of the winners can be found at digitaltrends.com.
“CES is the premiere venue for the latest consumer product tech innovations and with over 3600 exhibitors on hand, selecting winners was quite an undertaking for the Digital Trends team,” explains Jeremy Kaplan, Editor-in-Chief, Digital Trends Publishing. “Digital Trends is honored to present the Cyber Stag in recognition of these outstanding consumer products and the companies who make them. Their contributions have helped make the 2016 CES the best technology gathering ever.”
The following are the official winners of the 4th Annual Top Tech of CES Awards:
- Best of Show – General Motors, Chevrolet Bolt EV
- Automotive – Faraday Future, FFZERO1 Electric Concept Car
- Computing – Lenovo, ThinkPad X1 Yoga
- Cool Tech – Genworth/Applied Minds, R70i Excoskeleton
- Gaming – HTC, Vive
- Home Video – Panasonic DMP-UB900 HD Ultra Blu-ray Player
- Headphones – Audeze Sine
- Home Appliance – Marathon Laundry Machine
- Home Audio – Doppler Labs, Here Active Listening
- Latin Innovation – GOWIN (Mexico)
- Mobile – Samsung Galaxy TabPro S
- Photography – Livestream, Movi 4K Camcorder
- Smart Home – Samsung 4-Door Flex Refrigerator with Family Hub
- Sports & Fitness – Force Impact Technologies, FITGuard
- Wearables – Casio Smart Outdoor Watch WSD F10
The 3D-printed Cyber Stag Award was created by Recon Northwest and serves as a playful nod to Digital Trends hometown and headquarters in Portland, Oregon.
Digital Trends is a leading consumer technology publisher that aims to demystify technology, helping people navigate an increasingly digital world. Digital Trends’ easy-to-understand product reviews, entertaining news and videos serve more than 24 million unique visitors each month and four million mobile users. Digital Trends reaches 90 million tech influencers through the Digital Trends Media Network, and its syndicate partners include Yahoo!, FOX News and more than 200 broadcast news stations. Digital Trends is headquartered in Portland, Ore., and has offices in New York City, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Detroit and Chicago. For more information, visit www.digitaltrends.com.
Follow us: @digitaltrends on Twitter | digitaltrendsftw on Facebook
For more information, contact Paul Ward at PWard@digitaltrends.com or at (917) 593-6066.
- A behind-the-scenes look at the Digital Trends Experience Center at CES 2021
- Audience Choice Awards: Top Tech of CES 2021
- Smart faucets, tractors vie for CES 2021 Innovation Awards
- CES award winners: Where are they now?
- Digital Trends Top Tech of CES 2021 Awards