BARCELONA, SPAIN – February 25, 2016 – Leading consumer technology publisher Digital Trends today announced the winners of the second annual Top Tech of MWC Awards in recognition of the best mobile consumer products showcased during Mobile World Congress currently underway in Barcelona, Spain. Awards were given out in seven categories with the Best of Show award presented to the LG G5 Ecosystem and Friends line of companion accessories designed to maximize capabilities of the company’s popular mobile device.
“Mobile World Congress is an excellent venue to underscore the huge gains happening in mobile tech right now,” explains Jeremy Kaplan, Editor in Chief, Digitaltrends.com. “The Digital Trends editorial team scoured this incredible global gathering to provide our readers with up-to-the-minute news coverage of the amazing new mobile products coming to market. The Top Tech of MWC Awards celebrates the best in mobile tech and Digital Trends is proud to recognize each of this year’s winners.”
Throughout the four-day conference, Digital Trends editorial staffers canvassed the show’s 2,000+ exhibitors and pared down nominees representing a cross-section of key mobile industry lines of business. Winners were judged and selected for overall innovation, practical real-world use, and design aesthetic.
The following products are the official winners of the Top Tech of MWC Awards:
- Best of Show – LG G5 Ecosystem and Friends
- Phones & Tablets – Samsung Galaxy S7
- Wearables – Avegant Glyph
- Virtual Reality – HTC Vive
- Accessory – Mu System Worldwide Traveller
- Audio – LG Hi-Fi Plus audio module by Bang & Olufsen
- Cool Tech – Lenovo Project Tango tablet
Digital Trends is a leading consumer technology publisher that aims to demystify technology, helping people navigate an increasingly digital world. Digital Trends’ easy-to-understand product reviews, entertaining news and videos serve more than 24 million unique visitors each month and four million mobile users. Digital Trends reaches 90 million tech influencers through the Digital Trends Media Network, and its syndicate partners include Yahoo!, FOX News and more than 200 broadcast news stations. Digital Trends is headquartered in Portland, Ore., and has offices in New York City, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Detroit and Chicago. For more information, visit www.digitaltrends.com.
For more information, contact Paul Ward at PWard@digitaltrends.com or at (917) 593-6066.
- Mobile World Congress 2021 postponed to late June due to COVID-19
- Most influential Hispanic Americans in Hollywood’s film industry
- Every 5G phone announced so far so you can get a faster internet connection
- Here are the 2020 Emmy Awards winners
- The best budget laptops for 2020