Parents, get ready to get some advice from a rather … unexpected source.
On Tuesday, Facebook’s head of global safety, Antigone Davis, published a blog post announcing the debut of Facebook Parents Portal. It’s a new page that promises “new resources for parents on Facebook,” with the goal of fostering “conversations among parents and their children about staying safe online.”
While the Facebook user base is starting to skew a bit older (a plurality of Facebookers are between the ages of 25 and 34), there are still plenty of young folks using the social media site to connect with their friends. As such, Facebook hopes to keep both its main user base and their children safe and satisfied with their user experience.
- The 50 best movies on Netflix right now
- The 95 best movies on HBO Max right now
- The best shows on Netflix right now
- The 99 best movies on Hulu right now
- The 50 best movies on Amazon Prime Video right now