If you could ask Mark Zuckerberg any question, what would you ask?
The Facebook CEO has just announced he’s putting himself forward for a public Q&A session on November 6, so if you do have a burning question for the creator of the world’s largest social networking service, now’s your chance.
In a post published Thursday, Zuckerberg promised to get through as many questions as possible during the one hour he’s setting aside for the event, so you’d better come up with something pretty darn special to have yours stand out among the avalanche of incoming inquiries.
According to the Facebook founder, the company holds a Q&A session at its Menlo Park HQ every Friday where employees can ask him “anything they want.” He describes the event as “an important part of Facebook’s culture,” and so wants to offer the same opportunity to the site’s 1.35 billion users.
Writing about the company’s regular Q&A session in a post on his site, Zuckerberg said, “People ask thoughtful questions about why our company is going in certain directions, what I think about things happening in the world, and how we can continue improving our services for everyone. I learn a lot from these Q&As, and the questions people ask help us build better services.”
If you there’s nothing you want to ask, you can still contribute by visiting the event’s page and hitting ‘Like’ for your favorite questions, with the popular ones having the best chance of grabbing Zuckerberg’s attention.
Here’s a flavor of what’s on the minds of Facebook users, according to questions submitted so far:
– How will Artificial Intelligence or AI play into the future of social networks and infrastructure, like our roads and even health delivery systems?
– Where do you see Facebook 10 years from now?
– Which startup would you have founded, if you [hadn’t created] Facebook?
– Why are you forcing us to install Facebook Messenger?
– How many hours a day do you work?
– What does it feel like being a billionaire?
– Who is your celebrity crush?
And the one on everybody’s mind these days:
– How many instagrams are in a kilogram?
Zuckerberg’s first ever “community Q&A” takes place on Thursday at 2pm PT, and will be livestreamed on the same page where you can submit questions, which is here.
- The best shows on Apple TV+
- Best cheap smartwatch deals for September 2021
- The best movies on Disney+ right now
- The best shows to binge-watch on Netflix right now
- The 91 best movies on HBO Max right now