The way it works is you tweet to @pandoramusic with the hashtag #soundslike and any emoji, and an automated response from Pandora Music’s twitter account will appear on your timeline. The response will be a link to a station Pandora believes fits the emoji perfect.
A number of the suggestions are pretty straightforward interpretations of emojis. If you tweet the laughing in tears emoji to the Pandora Music twitter account with the #soundslike hashtag, you will be directed to a comedy station. If you tweet the sleeping emoji, you will be directed to a station full of chill tunes. There are 1,300 custom, automated responses set up by Twitter, but the company may also decide to send a custom tweet.
Then there are the suggestions Pandora’s Twitter account makes that show that
Pandora did not specify how long you will be able to tweet emojis to its
- The best Android Auto apps for 2020
- Everything we know about Dragon Age 4
- Twitter’s misinformation problem will never disappear as long as bots exist
- How to use Google Assistant, plus all the ‘OK, Google’ commands you need to know
- Halo Infinite: Release Date, Trailer, News, and More