Every year, we’re faced with the same dilemma: What the eff should we be for Halloween? There’s always the option of just giving up on life, throwing a sheet over your head, and calling it good – or you could buy a $75.99 pre-made costume-in-a-bag that makes you hate yourself a little.
Or, you could take a cue from the Internet and come up with something amazing. Or something amazingly awful – because there are plenty of really terrible Internet-themed ideas out there that make being Charlie Brown (yellow shirt + black marker = done) again look like an act of brilliance. Seriously, if you ever wanted everyone to know how much time you spend inside, alone, stifling laughs at the eighteenth cat video you watched today, this will do it.
- You’re supposed to watch TV shows, not try to write them. Remember?
- The story of the ultimate Hallow-meme costume you never knew about – and can never have
- I’ll tell you when I’ve had enough!: The evolving world of digital detoxes and Internet addiction
- Hulu fans rejoice! You’re not going to get screwed after all
- Turn on, tune in, retweet: How TV and the Internet melted into one world