Every year, we’re faced with the same dilemma: What the eff should we be for Halloween? There’s always the option of just giving up on life, throwing a sheet over your head, and calling it good – or you could buy a $75.99 pre-made costume-in-a-bag that makes you hate yourself a little.
Or, you could take a cue from the Internet and come up with something amazing. Or something amazingly awful – because there are plenty of really terrible Internet-themed ideas out there that make being Charlie Brown (yellow shirt + black marker = done) again look like an act of brilliance. Seriously, if you ever wanted everyone to know how much time you spend inside, alone, stifling laughs at the eighteenth cat video you watched today, this will do it.
- Still using a home phone? Here’s everything you need to know about MagicJack
- AMD is standing by to help you get that new APU up and running
- The best password managers for protecting your data online
- Less is more: How to pack your gadgets for travel, quickly and easily
- Here’s why you’re not always getting Netflix in HD or 4K, and how to fix it