Airbnb and its many competitor sites have been busy promoting their safety measures since one user’s incredibly distressing experience. The incident grabbed headlines as well as the online travel industry’s attention and has been inspiration for companies renewed focus on customer security. While many sites have taken it upon themselves to make these improvements, a lot of responsibility still falls to the user.
Freebackgroundchecksusa.com has an eye-catching infographic to help you out. The self-screening process you should go through before handing over your keys or walking into a stranger’s home is laid out in this eye-catching image, making the whole thing a little more fun and little less scary. Check it out below.
- The internet’s ‘phonebook’ is flawed and outdated. It’s time for an upgrade
- The 100 best Android apps (September 2021)
- How to protect your home security camera from hackers
- What is Google Pay, and how do you use it?
- What is Airbnb? What to know before becoming a guest or host