A woman in the Netherlands has had pictures of her Facebook friends tattooed onto her arm. All 152 of them.
A 90-second video posted on YouTube titled “My Social Tattoo” appears to show the woman having all of her Facebook friends tattooed onto her right arm. By the end of the process, her entire arm is covered with tightly packed tattoos of her friends’ faces.
The identity of the woman is not shown in the video, though the user name of the person who posted the video on YouTube is given as “susyj87”. According to the credits on the one-and-a-half-minute production, the tattoo parlor where the work was carried out is located in Rotterdam in the Netherlands.
Of course, this isn’t the first time a fan of the social networking giant has done something many people might describe as at best extreme, and at worst rather worrying.
In February this year, an Egyptian man named his baby daughter Facebook in honor of the website’s role in the revolution that took place there, and just last month an Israeli couple decided to name their newborn baby Like after the button found on the site.
Whether the woman’s Facebook friends feel flattered by being tattooed onto their friend’s arm, or simply weirded out by it, isn’t immediately clear. Let’s hope they stay on good terms though, as the usually simple act of unfriending could cause this woman something of a headache, as well as a sore arm.
- Struggling to start a good habit? Simone Giertz’s Every Day Calendar can help
- Fans want Bethesda to pay tribute to ‘Grandma Shirley’ in ‘The Elder Scrolls VI’
- Twitch streamer Fuslie gives a glimpse of her life and future plans
- ‘Darksiders III’ gets its own Fury-led ASMR series, and it’s weird
- Amy Winehouse is coming back as a ‘hologram’ for a 2019 world tour