Gourmets and gourmands across the US may be interested in perusing Yelp’s ‘Top 100 Places To Eat’ list, which the site posted on its official blog this week.
It’s the first time the online guide has published such a list, with seafood eatery Da Poke Shack in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii, topping the chart.
According to Hannah, the list “takes into account both star rating and number of reviews to reveal which spots not only have top notch ratings, but also which are most popular in the Yelp community.”
California features heavily in the list, indicating that either the state has the best restaurants and cafes in the country, or simply has a heck of a lot of Yelp users living there. The most popular Golden State joint among reviewers on the site is Porto’s Bakery in Burbank, which ranks fifth in the list.
The Yelp team was evidently keen to show a little love to the other 23 countries where it has a presence, with a few hand-picked suggestions for each nation also listed in the blog post.
So if you’re looking for a new spot to fill your stomach, and fancy exploring a few places you might not find in other food guides, head over to here now to discover where Yelpers are currently stuffing their faces.
- The top 10 most-Instagrammed locations are bound to give you the travel itch
- The top-selling digital photography book can be yours for free now
- Top-load vs. front-load washer: Which should you buy?
- ‘Top Gun: Maverick’: Everything we know so far
- Nomiku Meals partners with top chefs for sous-vide home delivery