This article is sponsored by 4K Video Downloader.
4K Video Downloader is a must-have tool for Windows, macOS and Ubuntu, which allows you to save videos, playlists, channels and even subtitles from YouTube and other video hosting websites. The app downloads content in the original format and quality in just one click.
How to download YouTube videos and channels with 4K Video Downloader
To save videos from YouTube to your PC or Mac, follow these simple steps:
- Install and launch 4K Video Downloader on your computer. It’s absolutely free.
- Open the app on your PC or Mac.
- Copy the video, playlist or a channel URL from the address bar in your browser.
- Click ‘Paste Link’ in 4K Video Downloader.
- Click to download a single video, entire channel or a playlist in full.
- Choose the desired video quality and format.
- Click the ‘Download’ button.
- That’s it! Enjoy the content of your favourite YouTube creators on your PC, even with no Internet connection.
Downloading from YouTube is extremely easy with the tool, but not all 4K Video Downloader can do. Other useful features of the app are:
- Download of video content from other popular video hosting sites, including TikTok, Twitch, Likee, Facebook, Dailymotion, Flickr, Vimeo and more.
- Downloading of private and liked YouTube playlists, Watch Later, and YouTube Mix.
- Extraction of YouTube subtitles in .srt format in any available language.
- Download of videos in 4K and 8K quality.
- Download of 3D and 360-degree videos.
- In-app proxy setup that allows you to avoid age and geo-restrictions applied by YouTube.
4K Video Downloader is available for absolutely free with the Starter plan with no credit card or trial period required. The Starter plan allows you to:
- Download up to 30 single videos a day.
- Download up 10 videos per playlist.
- Download up to 5 videos per channel.
The Starter plan also includes extracting YouTube subtitles from single videos and downloading only one single video at a time. Paid Personal and Pro plans unlock many other features like unlimited downloads, up to 7 simultaneous downloads, in-app YouTube subscriptions, YouTube Premium HQ audio and more!
Try 4K Video Downloader for free today!
This is a special advertising section. The content herein contains the views and opinions expressed by the advertiser.