This article is sponsored by WinX
Get Ripped: Making Fast, High Quality Digital Copies of DVDs
Playing DVDs seems old-school, with DVD players fading out of the market and built-in disc drives being ditched by Apple, Dell, and others. Discs take up space in your home, are easily scratched, and not easily carried on trips or commutes. Saving digital copies of DVDs to a hard drive or other storage, such as the cloud, USB, or NAS, gives your movie library new life and makes that content available at your fingertips on any device. And converting DVDs to digital is easy with the right DVD ripper.
WinXDVD Ripper Platinum is a great example of a tool that can back up your discs, retaining all audio subtitles, and converting DVDs to MP4, AVI, or other video files that are then playable on PCs to phones, tablets to TVs, XBox to PS4s.
WinX DVD Ripper Platinum – a Fast DVD Ripper with Best Balance in Quality and Size
When ripping DVDs the last thing you want is for it to take all day, only to end up with huge files that are not even unwatchable. WinXDVD Ripper Platinum solves those issues with unique Level-3 hardware acceleration. It utilizes GPU (Intel, NVIDIA, AMD) to decode, process and encode DVDs and greatly offload CPU burdens. Typically, ripping a DVD to MP4 with WinXDVD achieves speeds up to 47X faster and yields an output 80% smaller — with visually no quality loss.
Another killer feature of the WinXDVD? The title check mechanism which plays a crucial role in scanning titles. Even the copy protection of new or 99-title DVDs doesn’t trip up the WinXDVD, let alone region-locked or damaged DVDs. (One quick caveat: unlawful ripping or reproduction of copyrighted material is not encouraged, of course.)
Steps for Copying DVDs to Hard Drives:
- Launch the WinXDVD and click DVD Disc to load. The right title will be selected automatically.
- Choose the output format:
– “DVD Backup Profile” creates DVD backups to ISO/folder/MPG, without quality loss in video or audio.
– “General Profile” lets you digitize DVDs for viewing later in your preferred format (we recommend starting with MP4 H.264.) Or go to the “Device Profile” – with no need to deal with selecting codec, resolution, etc..
- Click the “Browse” button to select your output folder and hit RUN to begin DVD ripping.
This is a special advertising section. The content herein contains the views and opinions expressed by the advertiser.