Burned out on apps, keys and screens? Improve your analog life this weekend! Digital Trends’ brother site The Manual exists to give men straight-up advice, from unspoken suit rules you need to know, to the latest in fashion, food, drink, travel, grooming and culture. Here are a few of our favorite stories to appear on The Manual lately.
Every man dreams of his own castle, so if Ireland is your destination, Dromoland Castle is the place to stay.
Are you looking to get into the cooking game? Check out this brief guide on how to make tortellini, courtesy of Bluehour’s Chef Kyo Koo.
Greats brand swapped out some lighter, more breathable materials for summer, and dressed their flagship shoe in smooth Italian leather. It’s an easy choice for summer kicks.
Bring a little bit of Kentucky’s equine culture into your wardrobe. You’ll wear this belt all the time!
We took some advice from some alpine fly fishing experts at a local fly shop in Salt Lake and headed for some high mountain lakes in the Uinta Range’s Naturalist Basin in search of monster rainbow and cutthroat trout recently, and found a paradise of glacier fed lakes and twelve-thousand foot peaks.
If you’re going to vacation in Florida, you should know where you’re going to drink before you leave. The St. Augustine Distillery has got you covered.
- Royal Caribbean turns to AR, VR to help visualize its new private island project
- Fitbit Versa vs. Fitbit Blaze: Is the new watch worth the upgrade?
- ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8 is coming! Here’s everything we know so far
- Photo FOMO: From tiny cards to little lights, small accessories gain more oomph
- Pepper the robot’s latest gig is at the Smithsonian