Burned out on apps, keys and screens? Improve your analog life this weekend! Digital Trends’ brother site The Manual exists to give men straight-up advice, from unspoken suit rules you need to know, to the latest in fashion, food, drink, travel, grooming and culture. Here are a few of our favorite stories to appear on The Manual lately.
Dollar Beard Club makes it easy to maintain your beard. Instead of spending hours scouring stores for beard oils and other beard care products, you can have said products delivered to your door for as little as $1/month.
“Men want to look better but lack a combination of the education and the time to be able to do it.”
KEEN, an adventure footwear company, is working to increase the number of American national monuments with the “Live Monumental” campaign.
Elephant Gin is a bit of an oddity. It’s a London Dry gin that’s made in Germany with a bunch of African ingredients — and it’s probably one of the most interesting gins I’ve ever tasted.
Here, we present some of our favorite spots to play, eat, and drink in Maine’s most prominent urban center.
- ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’: News, trailers, and everything we know so far
- Tamron unveils its first Sony FE mount lens — and an $800 telephoto for DSLRs
- Nick Offerman joins Jon Hamm, Michael Sheen in Amazon’s ‘Good Omens’
- ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8 is coming! Here’s everything we know so far
- It’s only business: BlackBerry Motion vs. LG G6 camera shootout