Burned out on apps, keyboards, and screens? Improve your analog life this weekend! Digital Trends’ brother site The Manual exists to give men straight-up advice, from unspoken suit rules you need to know to the latest in fashion, food, drink, travel, grooming, and culture. Here are a few of our favorite stories to appear on The Manual lately.
Looptworks doesn’t harvest its materials from the Earth or from beasts of the field; rather, they get their materials from the scrap piles of classy brands.
Oak barrels are magical. Put something inside of them, and with a bit of patience they spit out something drastically better. The only problem is that aging is traditionally done in 55-gallon oak barrels — unless you’ve got an Oak Bottle
Boost your moisturizing game and hydrate your skin with these concentrated serums.
Men, if they’re like most men (and aren’t vegetarians, who are still men, but who may want to go ahead and click on over to another article…), like meat. And if my calculations are correct, more meat is better than less meat. So I really think you should meet a strangely charming company know as Zaycon Fresh. Because oh man, do they know how to meat.
An awesome festival of oysters, craft beer, and music at the Hangout in Gulf Shores, Alabama.
- Want better beer, fancy cocktails, and ‘aged’ wine? Try these drinking gadgets
- The best music festivals in America you can’t afford to miss
- Save Hyrule by harnessing the power of the Zelda-themed IPA
- Learn to make potions, traps with our ‘Monster Hunter: World’ crafting guide
- Here is our list of the best movies on Netflix right now