Burned out on apps, keys and screens? Improve your analog life this weekend! Digital Trends’ brother site The Manual exists to give men straight-up advice, from unspoken suit rules you need to know, to the latest in fashion, food, drink, travel, grooming and culture. Here are a few of our favorite stories to appear on The Manual lately.
Wahl and the Greater Good Foundation are teaming up to supply pet shelters with thousands of bottles of shampoo and all kinds of grooming supplies.
Mark McNairy is teaming up with Five Four Clothing Club to release an exclusive menswear capsule collection inspired by summer camp.
Set up like a true European marketplace, Le District is NYC’s newest culinary destination to shop, eat and drink like you’re in France.
Tanqueray Master Distiller Tom Nichol looked to Charles Waugh Tanqueray for inspiration behind the limited edition Tanqueray Bloomsbury.
Are you struggling to decide what to wear to a wedding? In this article, Brian Hathaway of Mario’s discusses some viable options.
We sit down with The Fat Radish’s Ben Towill to discuss their first cookbook.
- The best movies on Netflix right now (April 2018)
- How Instagram’s being used to make the outdoors more inclusive and diverse
- 16 things you might not know Amazon’s Alexa can do for you
- The best shows on Netflix right now (April 2018)
- Awesome Tech You Can’t Buy Yet: Haptic bass straps, musical rings, and more