Burned out on apps, keyboards, and screens? Improve your analog life this weekend! Digital Trends’ brother site The Manual exists to give men straight-up advice, from unspoken suit rules you need to know to the latest in fashion, food, drink, travel, grooming, and culture. Here are a few of our favorite stories to appear on The Manual lately.
We’ve assembled a healthy list of gifts for bearded men, including beard oils, balms, brushes, shampoos, and other high-quality beard accessories to consider this holiday season.
The new brew has “a grassy citrus kick complemented by the resinous conifer notes of fresh green spruce tips.”
Elevate your all-natural grooming game with these soaps, balms, deodorants, beard oils and body washes boasting certified organic ingredients from Kent & Bond.
Timberland has been showing off versatility lately, and the naturally dyed, limited edition Black Quartz collection is yet another successful example.
Some of our favorite new sunglasses that are perfect to beat the sun’s chilly glare.
Symbolizing the collaborative spirit is the asymmetrical toe medallion in the letters “F” on the right shoe and “E” on the left.
- The best gifts for skiers
- What’s new on Netflix and what’s leaving in March 2018
- 10 Valentine’s Day tech gifts to warm hearts with cold silicon
- For deals or just the latest designs, these are the best shopping apps out there
- 22 last-minute gifts for last-minute travelers (or maybe for your wishlist)