Here’s the latest trailer for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn part one (from here on referred to as Breaking Dawn or BD 1). This one focuses more on Jacob than on the creepy relationship between Edward and Bella.
And just to reiterate, here some crazy things that happen in the book that should happen in the movie:
– Edward has sex with Bella for the first two times and knocks her out cold. Then he impregnates her with a VAMPIRE BABY!
– The baby grows super fast. Then it starts kicking. It kicks so hard that it breaks Bella’s ribs and SEVERS her spine!
– The baby is growing fast and Edward decides that to save Bella werewolf Jacob should also impregnate her. Huh?
– The baby has telepathy and speaks to people through Bella’s pregnancy in an adult voice like that kid from Dune.
– Edward gives Bella a C-section with his TEETH!
– On sight, Jacob sees the baby and imprints on it. This means that he falls immediately in love with the baby and won’t leave its side. Imprinting means that he’ll love her forever and want to be with her from now to legality.
Look for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn (Part One) in theaters on November 18, 2011.