The announced updates from Adobe today will affect Adobe Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, and Prelude CC. As noted above, one of the big features is the addition of better team collaboration and shared asset management, but another key addition is the introduction of more powerful VR-creation tools.
VR has really started to catch on with developers and content creators this year as VR-ready graphics cards capable of driving this intense graphic content are now to a point where they are much more affordable to the average consumer. This in turn has increased the demand for more VR content, which has led to more of such content being produced, and that has led to Adobe’s addition of better VR tools this year.
Other notable updates/improvements include:
- Improved real-time playback performance
- Improved HDR video tools including HDR Metadata, and HDR 10 support
- Quick render + share functionality to upload content to Behance
- Better tools for adding and supporting Captions and Subtitles
- Improved video analytics through Adobe Analytics, allowing creators to monitor streams, rather than just stop/start metrics
Overall, if you are into video or VR content creation, make sure to get your CC suite updated as soon as you are able. These new tools are sure to make your life a little easier and potentially much more productive. More information about this latest Adobe CC announcement can be found via Adobe, here.
- Adobe’s Premiere Rush is a video-editing app designed for social media projects
- Plex’s new web series feature helps take the sting out of its plug-in removal
- What’s the difference between Lightroom CC and Lightroom Classic?
- The best drawing apps for the iPad Pro
- Here’s all the best gear and gadgetry you can snag for $100 or less