iMac sales in particular had suffered, more so than PCs. In part that’s due to a lack of new models, but even a price drop for the MacBook hasn’t really helped.
This comes after Apple reported strong sales during 2008, and doesn’t bode well for the rest of 2009. However much it’s established as a good brand with strong identification and loyalty, as the credit crunch deepens, it’s likely that people will be looking more to price.
- 2021 Emmy predictions: Who will take home the big awards?
- 8 Nintendo GameCube games that need to come to Switch
- The best VPN services for 2021
- The 50 best movies on Netflix right now
- The 55 best shows on Amazon Prime Video right now