iMac sales in particular had suffered, more so than PCs. In part that’s due to a lack of new models, but even a price drop for the MacBook hasn’t really helped.
This comes after Apple reported strong sales during 2008, and doesn’t bode well for the rest of 2009. However much it’s established as a good brand with strong identification and loyalty, as the credit crunch deepens, it’s likely that people will be looking more to price.
- Best Verizon Fios new customer deals for January 2022
- The best free VPN for 2022
- Everything you wanted to know about VPNs (but didn’t want to ask)
- Best VPN deals and sales for January 2022
- Install these Chrome extensions on your relative’s new laptop