Back then the plan was to merge all ITV’s services. But that plan has come to nothing, and ITV doesn’t seem to know what to do with the site, no longer actively promoting it, and new analysis places its value at a mere $30 million.
Last year Friends Reunited dropped its subscription charges, but figures show it’s sill losing members to newer rivals like Facebook.
All of this has led to speculation that ITV will sell the site when it releases its annual figures. The big question, however, is who might buy it.
- The best character builds for the Elder Scrolls Online
- The 52 best movies on HBO right now
- The best upcoming PS5 games
- The best Amazon TV deals and sales for September 2021
- Inside the lab teaching Volkswagen’s born-again Bus how to drive itself