Back then the plan was to merge all ITV’s services. But that plan has come to nothing, and ITV doesn’t seem to know what to do with the site, no longer actively promoting it, and new analysis places its value at a mere $30 million.
Last year Friends Reunited dropped its subscription charges, but figures show it’s sill losing members to newer rivals like Facebook.
All of this has led to speculation that ITV will sell the site when it releases its annual figures. The big question, however, is who might buy it.
- Everything we know about ‘Star Wars: Episode IX’ so far
- ‘Grand Theft Auto V’ still burning rubber after 4 years, tops sales of 90 million
- ‘Prime’-time TV: Here the best shows on Amazon Prime right now
- Porsche is about to splash billions of dollars on its EV efforts
- Quentin Tarantino’s Manson murders movie casts Margot Robbie as Sharon Tate