Back then the plan was to merge all ITV’s services. But that plan has come to nothing, and ITV doesn’t seem to know what to do with the site, no longer actively promoting it, and new analysis places its value at a mere $30 million.
Last year Friends Reunited dropped its subscription charges, but figures show it’s sill losing members to newer rivals like Facebook.
All of this has led to speculation that ITV will sell the site when it releases its annual figures. The big question, however, is who might buy it.
- Best Verizon Fios new customer deals for January 2022
- Best VPN deals and sales for January 2022
- How to livestream on Nintendo Switch
- The best places to watch free movies online
- The biggest YouTube channels