Some people just need to be connected. Finnish computer programmer Jerry Jalava is obviously one. When he lost a finger in a motorcycle accident he made himself a replacement, which just happens to be a 2 GB memory stick.
To access it, all he has to do is peel back the ‘nail’ then plug himself in. He’s now considering an upgrade, according to his blog on ProtoBlogr.net.
"I’m planning to use another prosthetic as a shell for the next version, which will have removable fingertip and RFID tag."
The inspiration for the unique prosthesis came from a joke by doctors when his finger was amputated. The finger isn’t permanently attached to the hand.
- Everything we know about ‘John Wick: Chapter 3’
- 50 Cent made thousands, not millions, from Bitcoin — and doesn’t have any of it
- Oh, it’s that guy! You know these actors’ faces, we’ll tell you their names
- This innovative home chef made wine in his Instant Pot — seriously
- For ‘Black Panther’ star Michael B. Jordan, Killmonger isn’t just another villain