To guide our audience through an increasingly complex digital world by humanizing technology and filtering out the noise.
About Digital Trends
Digital Trends, the largest independent premium technology publisher in the world, is an award-winning multimedia brand that guides consumers to the best products and services available today — and uncovers the innovations that will shape their lives tomorrow. With more than 6 million social followers and a website that reaches 30 million worldwide, the brand interacts with more than 100 million people per month.
We cover tech for the way you live: not just gadgets, but the powers they unlock in your life, the story of the people who made them, and the way they’re reshaping the world outside your window. Digital Trends filters the torrent of devices and innovation that surround us through a human lens that elevates experience above specs, hype, and marketing. The rapid pace of change creates a conversation that’s always engaging, entertaining, and challenging. You don’t have time to become an expert. But we’ll help you become one.
About Digital Trends Media Group
Digital Trends Media Group is an award-winning publishing company encompassing a number of millennial-focused media brands including Digital Trends and Digital Trends en Español; men’s lifestyle publication The Manual; and a number of other popular titles. With easy-to-understand reviews and entertaining news and videos, Digital Trends Media Group serves more than 125 million unique visitors each month across partners and platforms. The company’s syndication partners include Apple TV, Android TV, ABC News, Roku, Oath, Fire TV, Atmosphere, DailyMotion, and more. Digital Trends Media Group is headquartered in Portland, OR.
For more information, visit DTMG.co
Meet the Team
Digital Trends writes for people beyond your average tech geek. Many folks who don’t care at all about tech rely upon the dozens of editors and writers at Digital Trends for news on the latest iPhone software update, how to fix their laptop, and what TV model to buy. Here are the people that make it all possible — and the principles of transparency, equity, and integrity they strive to uphold.
- Editor-in-Chief: Andrew Martonik
- Managing Editor: Nick Mokey
- Editor, Computing: Luke Larsen
- Editor, Mobile: Joe Maring
- Editor, Gaming: Giovanni Colantonio
- Editor, Entertainment: Jason Struss
- Editor, Audio/Video: Phil Nickinson
- Editor at Large: Caleb Denison
- Senior Editor, Features: Drew Prindle
- Staff Writer, Computing: Jacob Roach
- Staff Writer, Gaming: Tomas Franzese
- Senior Writer, Mobile: Andy Boxall
- Staff Writer, Mobile: Christine Romero-Chan
- Contributing Editor, A/V: Simon Cohen
- Overnight Editor: Trevor Mogg
- Coordinator, Gaming: Sam Hill
- Copy Chief: Rob Oster
- Copy Editor: Suzanne Sutherland
- Studio Director: Greg Mombert
- Senior Visual Designer: Corey Thompson
- Commerce Editor: Noah McGraw
- Senior SEO Copywriter: Briley Kenney
111 SW 5th Ave, Suite 1000
Portland, OR 97204
For general editorial suggestions and comments, or to submit press releases and news stories: Email
Telephone: (646) 259-3019, Option 1
Digital Trends does not accept third-party article submissions.
To inquire about sending product samples to our Portland headquarters or Editors, send requests to: Email
Telephone: (503) 342-2890, Option 5
Telephone: (503) 342-2890, Option 6
Advertising and Licensing
Logo, Quote and Accolade licensing
Contact our licensing partner using the above email. Please include details about the content you are requesting (headline, URL and date of publication) along with your intended use and your contact information.