Whether you’re looking for a quick binge or a long-term TV commitment, Netflix has plenty of great shows available. The streaming service has a library filled with new and classic series, and with new shows coming to Netflix all the time, there’s something for everyone. To help you decide what to watch next, we look through the entire collection every week and update this list of the best shows on Netflix right now.
We’ve also rounded up the best movies on Netflix, the best shows on Hulu, the best shows on Amazon Prime, and the best shows on Disney+. Watching from abroad? Use a Netflix VPN to access your country’s catalog from anywhere in the world. Want to watch on the go? Here’s how to download shows on Netflix.
The Chef’s Table documentary series may be the spiritual follow-up to Jiro Dreams of Sushi, but it’s quickly taken on a life of its own. After six seasons on Netflix and a spinoff (Chef’s Table: BBQ), creator David Gelb added another focused installment: Chef’s Table: Pizza. The series retains the cinematic stylings that made the original Chef’s Table so compelling, with renowned chefs showcasing the best pizza from around the world.
- The best thrillers on Netflix right now (October 2022)
- The best thrillers on Amazon Prime Video (October 2022)
- The best horror movies on Hulu right now (October 2022)
- The best horror movies on Netflix right now (October 2022)
- The best anime on Amazon Prime Video right now (October 2022)