If you’re deep into the Apple ecosystem, or you simply want a wearable device that will pair extremely well with your iPhone, then you should be looking to purchase an Apple Watch. Since it was first launched in 2015, there have been several models of the Apple Watch, with features that improve each year. Of course, you’ll want to buy the latest tech, so we’ve gathered all the offers that we could find for the Apple Watch Series 9 and the Apple Watch Ultra 2. For those who want to stick to a tight budget, we’ve also rounded up bargains for the Apple Watch SE. If you’re not too sure about the Apple Watch, then take a look at the other smartwatch deals that we’ve come across.
The first-generation Apple Watch SE, which was released in 2020, and the second-generation Apple Watch SE, which was rolled out in 2022, are the most affordable ways of getting an Apple Watch. They don’t give up too much in order to keep costs low compared to their more expensive peers though. The Apple Watch SE 2, in particular, still provides comprehensive fitness tracking features, a comfortable fit, and excellent software as it can be updated to Apple’s latest watchOS 10.
- Apple Watch SE 1st Gen (GPS, 44mm, renewed) —
- Apple Watch SE 2nd Gen (GPS, 40mm) —
- Apple Watch SE 2nd Gen (GPS, 44mm) —
The Apple Watch Ultra 2 is the top-of-the-line model of Apple’s wearable devices, featuring a beautiful titanium design, a gorgeous display, and unparalleled performance with the S9 chipset. In our Apple Watch Ultra 2 versus Apple Watch Ultra comparison, the advantages of the newer model of the smartwatch include 50% more brightness at 3,000 nits, an upgraded Neural Engine that results in more accurate speech recognition, and more fitness tracking features.
- Apple Watch Ultra 2 (GPS + Cellular, 49mm) —
The Apple Watch Series 9 reigns over our list of the best smartwatches as our top choice for iPhone owners, as it combines extensive health, fitness, and safety features with fast, smooth, and usable performance. It’s our recommended Apple Watch for most people because it strikes a nice balance between price, features, and performance, and it’s very comfortable to wear so you won’t even notice that it’s on your wrist the whole day.
- Apple Watch Series 9 (GPS, 41mm) — with My Best Buy Plus or Total
- Apple Watch Series 9 (PRODUCT)RED (GPS, 45mm) — with My Best Buy Plus or Total
- Apple Watch Series 9 (GPS, 45mm) + four months of Apple Fitness+ and three months of Apple Music —
- Apple Watch Series 9 (GPS + Cellular, 41mm) —
- Apple Watch Series 9 (GPS + Cellular, 41mm) + Silver Stainless Steel Case with Silver Milanese Loop —
There are many other models of the Apple Watch that are on sale across the different retailers. Older versions of the wearable device are still worthwhile purchases, as they’re still pretty quick by today’s standards, and they’re a more affordable way of joining the Apple Watch bandwagon. You need to hurry if you’re interested in any of these offers though, as stocks are already limited.
- Apple Watch Series 8 (GPS, 41mm) —
- Apple Watch Series 8 (GPS + Cellular, 45mm) —
- Apple Watch Ultra (GPS + Cellular, 49mm, renewed) —
- Apple Watch Series 8 (GPS + Cellular, 45mm) + Stainless Steel Case with Graphite Milanese Loop —
- Apple Watch Ultra (GPS + Cellular, 49mm) —
More Unmissable Deals
- Best Apple Watch deals: Series 9 and Ultra 2 discounted
- Best 85-inch TV deals: Save on Samsung, Sony, TCL, and more
- Best Apple TV deals: Save on the Apple TV 4K and more
- Best board game deals: 7 Wonders, Clue, Codenames, and more
- Best router deals: Save on mesh networks and Wi-Fi 6 routers