In an era when the environment feels increasingly unstable, being reminded of all the natural wonder in the world around you is more important than ever. Nature documentaries can be a great way to connect to the natural beauty of the world and can often unveil things you may not know about all the life that surrounds us.
Not every nature documentary is worth your time, though. Some are filled with shallow platitudes and basic information, while others use their formats to provide genuine insights into the wonderful world around us. If you’re looking for a great way to celebrate Earth Day, these nature documentaries are your best bet.
- The 5 best Marvel comics to read before you watch Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
- Beyond Pandora: the 5 best fictional worlds in movies
- How do you film what isn’t real? Joe Hunting on his documentary We Met in Virtual Reality
- HBO Docs Club podcast will revisit classic documentaries
- Watch ‘Shatner in Space’ trailer for new Prime Video documentary