In an era when the environment feels increasingly unstable, being reminded of all the natural wonder in the world around you is more important than ever. Nature documentaries can be a great way to connect to the natural beauty of the world and can often unveil things you may not know about all the life that surrounds us.
Not every nature documentary is worth your time, though. Some are filled with shallow platitudes and basic information, while others use their formats to provide genuine insights into the wonderful world around us. If you’re looking for a great way to celebrate Earth Day, these nature documentaries are your best bet.
- Role Players aims to be definitive Dungeons and Dragons documentary
- HBO Docs Club podcast will revisit classic documentaries
- Watch ‘Shatner in Space’ trailer for new Prime Video documentary
- The best tech documentaries of all time
- Comic-Con At Home: How to watch it and which panels to watch