In an era when the environment feels increasingly unstable, being reminded of all the natural wonder in the world around you is more important than ever. Nature documentaries can be a great way to connect to the natural beauty of the world and can often unveil things you may not know about all the life that surrounds us.
Not every nature documentary is worth your time, though. Some are filled with shallow platitudes and basic information, while others use their formats to provide genuine insights into the wonderful world around us. If you’re looking for a great way to celebrate Earth Day, these nature documentaries are your best bet.
- Earth Day 2023: Check out these best nature documentaries of all time
- Best movies and TV shows to watch about Queen Elizabeth II
- Watch ‘Shatner in Space’ trailer for new Prime Video documentary
- The best tech documentaries of all time
- Netflix makes Our Planet, other documentaries available for free on YouTube