As if Toyota didn’t have enough to worry about, the Germans decided it was high time to build an affordable Jetta. The new Jetta, believe it or not, starts at $16,000 and if you’re in the market for a Corolla you’re probably now thinking twice about your potential purchase. We had a chance to whip the car around some twisty roads in beautiful Northern California, and we’ve got to say its a mighty impressive car. And don’t think VW went completely downmarket, they’ve made available the latest bleeding edge technology like push button start, Bluetooth connectivity, as well as a very impressive amount of trunk space and rear leg room. Bottom line, we think the 2011 Jetta is the car to beat. Available in showrooms this Fall. Link
- 2019 Volkswagen Jetta first drive review
- The 2019 Arteon is a bold departure from Volkswagen’s staid design norm
- Need a new ride? Here are the best used car sites on the web
- Owl Car Cam brings 24-hour outside and inside monitoring to your vehicle
- Would you commute in Ampere’s low-slung, three-wheeled electric machine?