When I first learned of Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, I cursed Jerry Seinfeld’s name. Ignoring the fact that I don’t know any celebrities, nor do I have an extensive vintage car collection, it was essentially the show I had always wanted to do.
Once I settled down and actually watched the show, I became an immediate and devoted fan.
Delightfully, my favorite U.S.-based regular car program returns to the Internet’s series of tubes June 19th for its fourth season. To mark the occasion, Crackle has released a trailer for the forthcoming season.
As you can see from the brief teaser, there are some great cars – and comedians – coming down the road this summer, including, Robert Klein in a Jaguar Mark II, Jon Stewart, George Wallace, Aziz Ansari, and Sarah Jessica Parker. Who gets to ride in the Buick Riviera GS, though, we don’t yet know.
If you like cars and funny people, watch the web later this month for the latest CICGC. I know I will.
- The best stand-up comedy on Netflix (November 2018)
- Comedian Michael Lenoci talks Carnegie Hall and his podcast, ‘Guys Night Out’
- The best shows on Amazon Prime right now (November 2018)
- How Grammy-winner Elliot Scheiner helps Acura make one of the best in-car sound systems
- ‘What We Do In The Shadows’ turns Jemaine Clement into a creature of the night