While you might be forgetting the order of the obscenely long name of this latest Lamborghini Gallardo, you won’t be forgetting the experience once you get behind the wheel.
Thanks in large part to its weight reduction program, the techs over at Lamborghini have trimmed over 150 pounds off the already nimble LP 560-4. Additions include a carbon composite spoiler and hood, a 570 hp V10, all-wheel drive, and a robotized six-speed transmission with paddles shifters. All these improvements help send the Gallardo rocketing away from 0-62 in just 3.4 seconds and on its way to a top speed of just under 199 mph.
Thinking about getting one? Well, no price has been announced yet, but only 150 units will be available worldwide.
- Drool over Lamborghini’s latest dream machine: The one-off SC18
- 2019 Lamborghini Urus first drive review
- Lamborghini packs more power into the 2020 Huracan Evo without forgetting tech
- Lamborghini hybrid supercar rumored to cost $3 million and glow in the dark
- Lamborghini transforms the Urus SUV into a dual-purpose race car