The Google Mini can now search up to 100,000 documents for a lower price of $2,995. The Google Mini is an integrated hardware/software search appliance that indexes all content within a company’s intranet or public website. After an installation process that takes only a matter of hours, users can search for information just as they do with Google.com.
The entry-level Google Search Appliance now offers search of up to 500,000 documents (more than three times the previous search capacity), for $30,000 including hardware, software, and two years of customer support. Other versions of the Search Appliance can index 15 million documents or more in a single collection.
The Search Appliance provides enterprise-wide search across corporate web sites, intranets, databases, business applications and content management systems.
The Google Mini comes with one year of support, software updates, and hardware replacement coverage. It can be purchased online, directly from the Google Store with a credit card, check or purchase order. For more information, see http://mini.google.com
- Piracy causes Google to yank Kodi from its autocomplete list in search results
- Google’s new search feature makes picking the perfect movie simple
- Google acquires GIF search engine Tenor (and its 300 million users)
- Google Images altered to calm legal grumblings made by Getty Images
- Google jumps on the ‘Stories’ bandwagon with search-focused AMP Stories