The GigaBank 6.0. The GigaBank 6.0 has up to 6 GB of storage capacity in a mini (2″x0.5″x2.5″) and lightweight (less than two ounces) unit designed to store or back-up files, store MP3s or transferfiles from one computer to another.
“The GigaBank 6.0 is perfect for anyone on the go,” said Tony Andrews, Vice President of Engineering and Product Development for I/OMagic Corporation. “It is pocket size so you can take important files with you anywhere. You’ll never have to be without the information you need with the GigaBank 6.0.”
The GigaBank 6.0 is powered through a USB 2.0 port (which is also USB 1.1 backwards compatible) which, when not in use, can be conveniently tucked into its enclosure. It comes with a carrying case, an extension cable for hard to reach USB ports and it requires no battery or power adapter.
The GigaBank 6.0 is hot swappable (a device that can be plugged/unplugged into a computer while the computer is on) and it supports Windows XP/2000/ME/98SE.
I/OMagic anticipates shipping its new GigaBank 6.0 in May 2005 with an introductory suggested retail price of $199. The Company also currently offers GigaBank products in 2.2GB, 4.0GB, 20GB, 40GB, 60GB, 80GB and 100GB options.
- 12 tips to free up storage space on your Android phone or tablet
- What is Thunderbolt? Here’s everything you need to know
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 3 vs Microsoft Surface Book 2 13
- Modular Cinch smart pop-up tent features solar power pack, climate control
- This portable jump-starter claims to be the most powerful ever made