Temple Bags has jumped on the Apple bandwagon and created a smart iPad case in a rugged, masculine, and classic aesthetic. These high-quality cases are made from oiled leather and re-purposed military canvas that was once used in WWII. All of the fabrics are sourced and the bags handcrafted within just a few miles of the company’s downtown Los Angeles office. We think these cases have such great style that they might even outshine your fancy new toy.
You can transport your iPad in Temple Bags’ basic iPad case, or opt for a streamlined folio or bag with pockets. The case (above, $148-$189) holds and protects your iPad while still allowing for full functionality. It can be folded over into both vertical and horizontal viewing-stand options, and has a padded shoulder strap and internal pocket.
The brand sells several different iPad cases, but also carries a line of messenger bags, laptop bags, and small luggage pieces. View the entire collection here and see what goes into finding the materials and making the bags below.
- Vuzix built the smartglasses Google wishes it did
- Keep your tablet stylish and secure with one of the best iPad Pro 10.5 cases
- Add style and functionality with the best iPad Pro 9.7 cases
- The best laptop backpack for traveling
- Designed by photographers, these Mountainsmith bags are made for adventure