On this day 31 years ago, Aubrey Graham, better known as Drake, was born in Toronto. In honor of his birthday, we’ve gathered up our favorite Drake-related products for the die-hard fans inspired to celebrate the 6 God‘s special day.
No Drake? No problem. Take this Drake on all of your adventures — it’s like having the real thing. He’ll be there to give you this pouty look whenever you need it the most.
Portable, lightweight and convenient, live it up like Drake every night while on a budget.
It’s like having your own mixtape featuring Drake that you can hang on your fridge.
They say that your feet will bring you to where your heart is… Close enough, right?
“You used to call me on my on cell phone.” Now you’re just on a cell phone.
This day wouldn’t be complete without having Drake’s music on rotation.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- Producer Cardo on making Drake’s new No. 1 hit, Kendrick Lamar’s “evil genius”
- Twitch streamer Ninja smashes viewer record with some help from Drake
- For singer Tory Lanez’ totally freestyled new album, memories are everything
- From true crime to comedy, these are the best podcasts around
- The best affordable Beats by Dre headphone deals for March 2018